Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting your business permit

KNOW THE DETAILS! Everyone has their own ambitions of taking their life long hobbies and turning them into a business. It sounds like a good idea, but taking those dreams and turning them into a reality can be a tight and busy process. People overlook the actual basics you need before starting their business. For example: Snoop Dogg wants to open his smoke shop and has prepared the smoke products to sell, but is not aware that just buying the space for his shop does not allow him to have a business. THE MOST IMPORTANT component in starting your business is to have your business permit. The business permit allows you to have your business and is required by law.
OK, now we got that out of the way, WHERE DO YOU GET IT? so for the past year now I have been running my own sneaker store in El Segundo, CA. Before I started I was in the same position as our good friend Snoop Dogg and his Smoke Shop. I was in the most stressed out situation ever in my life. Everyday dealing with the different tangibles that go into starting a business were slowly unveiling itself to me everyday from speaking to my business partner. One day I left one of our pre-planning meetings early and started web surfing for business assistance. I also hit those dummie's books ( didn't really make my life easier). After googleing a couple of sites I came across bizpermits . Could you say GOD answered my prayers? Couldn't have asked for any more help. These guys were awesome and through them the stress of trying to get through alot of the legal mumbo jumbo was done quicker than I expected. My business was up and running and still is doing fine. I appreciate the help from these guys with their caring, helpful, and keep client information confidential work ethics. Thats all for my business and hope you have a good start on yours, GOOD LUCK!

No comments: