Thursday, May 8, 2008

State Tax ID Nightmare

In 2006 I was trying to start a comic book shop in Long Beach, CA. I wanted to have a couple of employees, and I heard I had to have a State Tax ID number in order to have workers on the books. Seeing as my business was located downtown, I didn’t think it would be a problem to go down to the courthouse and get the number in an hour or two. Big mistake. No one there even knew what I was talking about, they sent me on a wild goose chase to all different offices and buildings, and at the end of the day I wasn’t any closer to getting the number. One of the people at the courthouse told me about BusinessNameUSA.com and the next day I called them. Within a few days I got the number I needed and I had saved myself countless hours and headaches trying to get registered, which left me more time organize me 15,000 comic books. BussinesNameUSA.com is defiantly the way to go.

No comments: